Strategy: CNN Media Harpy Camerota Deflects Clinton - Democrat Criminality With Anti-Trump Argument He Would Have Sold Uranium to Russia
By: Dr. Jake Baker - Tapwires News Service
There seems to be no end to the animas of CNN against President Trump. In a clear show of both stupidity and bias, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota showed her unhinged anti-Trump bias as she argued that Trump would have sold Uranium to Russia.
Now there are more things wrong with that statement than we can examine in one sitting but let’s take a few off the top of the list. First Donald Trump would never sell off America’s uranium deposits to anyone let alone Russia. Remember this is the president who is willing to face a trade war to stop the dumping of foreign steel in the U.S. But what Camerota was really doing is defending Hillary Clinton’s deal to sell of 20% of U.S. uranium to Uranium One a front company for Vladimir Putin. Even grant the false assumption that Trump would have sold off the uranium he would not have stolen $145 million like Hillary Clinton did in an obvious Pay to Play Scheme, for himself instead of making a profit for the country.
This news harpy had the temerity to not only defend the criminality and treason of Hillary Clinton but did so while absurdly speculating about a Trump predisposition to betray his country and sell off our uranium interests.
Camerota was quick to interrupt the Trump campaign's former senior communications adviser, Jason Miller, Thursday on "New Day" when he mentioned Clinton and the Uranium One deal.
"What we did know at the time is that Secretary Clinton had been very much involved with the Russians," Miller began, "as we talk about the Uranium One deal, which was very scandalous and maybe there was..."
"We keep hearing that talking point," Camerota jumped in. "We understand that you guys keep bringing that up."
"So you don't think the Uranium One deal was a big deal?" Miller asked.
"And you don't think President Trump would have approved the Uranium One deal, the person who doesn't want- we hear his administration doesn't want Congress to keep sanctions on Russia?" Camerota said. Of course that is a media lie as well. Trump has said that the sanctions will stay in place until Russia meets several pre-conditions for their removal most of which are related to Crimea.
Apparently, Camerota and her leftist rag-tag band of misfits posing as journalists are pushing the narrative that if the shoe were on the other foot that Trump would have acted no differently than the scoreless HIllary Clinton, who when secretary of State, approved the Uranium One deal and coolly pocketed $145 million for the Clinton Foundation.
As you may recall Hillary Clinton approved Russia's purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, a Canadian based mining company. Investors in the deal had ties to former President Bill Clinton and donated $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. Additionally, when in Moscow presumably colluding his butt off with the Russians, Bill Clinton managed to double his speaking fees to $500 thousand. Now that’s some Yuge colluding.
President Trump has repeatedly pointed to this and other Criminal Clinton and Obama administration dealings with Russia as the real collusion in all the collusion confusion which the leftist – hate-Trump media has been manically chasing since before Trump came to the White House. What we are beginning to uncover however is that the incessant lust to drive this story may well be covering a multitude of sins on the part of Democrats. There is undoubtedly linkage between several yet unsolved mysteries. Some of them include:
The Hillary Clinton Pay to Play foundation scandal where the quid pro quo came at the price of treason to her own country.
- The Clinton unsecured severe scandal which laid bare for all the world the secrets of the United States and which may also have been a part of the Pay to Play scam which put hundreds of millions into the Clinton’s pockets via their foundation.
- Then there is the three stooges and wife Crooked IT Guys brothers Imran, Abid, and Jamal Awan and Hina Alvi, Imran’s wife who stole secret documents from Democrat members of the house of Representatives. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been actively obstructing the investigation into this Democrat scandal.
- Then there is the basis of the whole Russian election scandal with the accusation that Russians hacked the servers at the DNC and leaked the information to WikiLeaks. You may recall, we now know that Podesta and Mook devised a plan to place evidence to make it look like the Russians hacked the server knowing full well that it was an inside job owing to Podesta and Mook giving out their passwords and to a mystery source who is unable to tell us what he know because he is dead.
- There is the Fusion GPS dossier with ties to both British Government MI6 and Russian Intelligence. Fusion GPS was/is a DNC funded opposition research firm that also remarkably has ties to the latest Russian scandal unleashed on the Trump administration with lawyer and shadowy figure Natalia Veselnitskaya. Remember too that Veselnitskaya was allowed into this country by Loretta Lynch under “extra ordinary” circumstances after having been denied a visa, and was either allowed to overstay or came back to the country again in June of 2016 just in time to meet with Donald Trump Jr. Meanwhile she was attending government hearings, meeting with congressmen and seemingly having a free run of the country and Washington DC showing up at invitation only parties with influential politicians, State Department figures, Diplomats, and high-ranking military personnel. (See our article Days after she meets with Don Jr, Russian attorney is pictured with Obama admin ambassador - Setup?
- Finally, there is the murder of Seth Rich. Rich is probably the mystery source who leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks when he found out that the elections was being rigged against Bernie Sanders by officials at the DNC including Donna Brazile and Wasserman-Schultz. Both Wasserman-Schultz and Brazile have been actively interfering in the investigation of Seth Rich including threatening DC police with funding cuts and other more serious threats. They were apparently even able to force Fox Management to order Sean Hannity to drop his investigation into the murder.
Camerota as is always the methodology when accusing the Trump administration of something, presented no facts to back up her accusation that Trump would have approved the Uranium One deal, nor did she attempt in any way to walk back her outlandish accusation. She merely presented the nonsense as an obvious fact and moved on. Tell a lie often enough I guess …
She also followed the well-rehearsed CNN's hate-Trump playbook by refusing to comment on Clinton's proven illegal actions nor did she challenge the Democrat who joined the panel with Miller during the segment. And CNN wonders why cartoon reruns of Yogi Bear and Nick at Night are beating them in the ratings. Here’s the difference and why CNN is losing to a cartoon rerun … Yogi Bear and Boo Boo are more believable.politics, Media, CNN, Opinion, Bill Clinton, Politics , opinion , Alisyn Camerota, CNN , Russian Collusion, Billary Clinton, Yogi Bear